three

Letting You Go
Please log in to read the full chapter
3

 

Yeonhee

The first day at a new workplace supposed to be good and exciting but my fight with Sehun last night is ruining my day today. It's not that I'm mad at him, I actually feel guilty about last night so I'm really not in the mood today. I tried to talk to him this morning but he just ignored me. I even apologised but he still ignored me. 

Everything was fine at his parents' house yesterday until we got home and I told him about my new workplace. He was uninterested at first but when I said I want him to drop me off everyday since his office is just a few blocks away from mine, plus we should go back home together, he started to raise his voice at me. I am the type that wouldn't back down. I automatically raised my voice too. Then it got more intense. He started to lash out on me about unrelated things. We ended our fight by slamming our bedroom's door. Yes, we sleep separately. He made three things clear the night we got married. First, we are not sharing a room and I am not allowed to ever enter his room. Second, I am not allowed to touch his things. Third, I am not allowed to tell his parents about this. I know, it's really not fair.

Sometimes I wonder what would happen if Yeri, Sora, and Hyebin never came into Sehun's life. Will we still be friends? Will he reciprocate my feelings? Will we be like other married couples? It's not fair because I knew him first. We grew up together but why did he look at other girl? Why?

"Yeonhee-ssi, are you okay? You look pale". My supervisor's voice pulls me back into reality. 

"I'm fine. Maybe I'm just tired. I had a hectic weekend" I answered sheepishly hoping he'll buy my excuse.

His question makes me realized my body does feel tired lately. Maybe I'm just stressed, I'm sure there's nothing serious.

"Good, becuse I need you to follow me to meet JG" he said.

"JG as in JG Corp?" I asked.

"Yes"

"At JG Corp Building?" I asked again.

"Yes. Come on, let's go. We don't wanna be late". 

Well... guess I'll be meeting my brother, Jung Yunho.

 

It has been a while since the last time I met my brother. We are siblings but we are not close. Appa said because he's 10 years older so he's in a different generation, that's why we can't really click. But I know better, it's not because of the . He blames me for taking away eomma from him. He never say it out aloud but I can feel he's blaming me for eomma's death. It's not like we never talk to each other, we do, but only when necessary. 

The last time I stepped my foot inside JG building was almost a year ago. It was a month after appa died. I was in grief, lifeless, and soulless. I locked myself in my room crying my heart out missing appa. He was the only person in the world who would love me unconditionally. Everybody tried to check on me at that time, they tried to talk to me to keep me strong, even Sehun came and tried to make me feel better. It means he cares right? If he really hates me he wouldn't even come.

About appa's will, I inherited a portion of the company's shares and a large sum of money. I don't know what to do with the shares because I'm not into business. Oppa is handling everything about the company. So I appoint Mr Song, a lawyer that appa always trusts, to handle my inheritence on my behalf. Unlike Sehun, his family business has been running for few generations. But appa started JG Corp all by himself. Maybe that's why Sehun's family business is soo much bigger and successful than ours. 

 

The meeting with Yunho oppa went well. He's a bit surprised to see me there but he acted cool.

"You cha

Please log in to read the full chapter